[Figure] Padro x Yuri home alone




Padro: Hey, Yuri. What are you doing?
Yuri: Hey. Can't you see? I'm playing game.

Padro: Thanks, now i know that i'm not blind. Btw, where's your sister?
Yuri: Aren't you two are supposed to be dating right now?

Padro: Nope. I want to spend time with you.
Yuri: Huh? Are you drunk?

Padro: Why don't you believe me?
Yuri: Shut up. I'm busy.

Padro: You know what? I love it when you act hard to get.

Padro: *grabs Yuri so suddenly*
Yuri: Hey!!! What are you doing?!

Yuri: Padro, what the hell?
Padro: Since we're alone, why don't we have some fun?

Yuri: Naughty boy. You're dating my sister.
Padro: Yes, and i'm dating you too.

Padro: Let's move to bed.
Yuri: Hey, don't drop me!

Yuri: I love your strength, it turns me on.
Padro: *chuckles* Now who's naughty?

Padro: Here we are~

Padro: *drops Yuri*
Yuri: Hey! Be careful!

Padro: Sorry i can't wait.


TO BE CONTINUED???